We’re growing again! If you, or someone you know, would be a great fit… we’d love to have coffee and chat!
The support coordinator position is responsible for working with customers and internal staff to ensure our service delivery is best in class. Scheduling work, dispatching service, and triaging incoming issues are primary responsibilities, as well as acting as the liaison between customers, internal resources, management, and outside vendors.
This role is primarily focused on customer service, and is not a technical role.
You are a customer service wizard, who excels at organization and multi-tasking. Your attention to detail is legendary, and your time management skills are top notch. You have a good understanding of how organizations utilize IT, and how support is delivered.
- Handle incoming service requests from customers via e-mail and phone
- Coordinate service with customers – request information, schedule service, confirm completion
- Schedule and dispatch internal resources for various tickets
- Prioritize incoming requests based on business impact
- Interface with internal service team to direct service requests to appropriate resources
- Manage timelines and deadlines for SLA compliance on service requests
- Escalate requests as needed
- Generate customer facing reporting on service delivery metrics
- Assess productivity and efficiency of internal resources, and work with team members to improve
- Implement policies and procedures where appropriate to streamline service delivery
- Basic technical understanding, with industry experience preferred (this is not a technical service role)
- Fantastic customer service – in person, on the phone, and via e-mail
- Ability to handle stress and stay calm when dealing with stressed out customers
- Self motivated and self directed – actively looking to find improvement
- Looking to bring value and help grow our team!